Wednesday, January 23, 2013

To A Sweet Shop We Go...

Today we took a little trip to a local sweet shop that just opened up. Brody was in heaven! However, he also tried to open the case to get to the brownies. Then, when that didn't work he tried to go around the counter to the other side. Good heavens, that boy loves sweets! And his daddy indulges him too much. Three brownies later, I wonder how he will sleep tonight....:D

Oh goodness...right as I was about to post this, Brody wandered into the living room and sat on the couch beside me. When I looked over at him his hands were covered in blood and he had been picking at a really bad sore on the back his leg. Needless to say, I freaked a little and called for Daddy, who have course came to the rescue.

To sum up this post, Brody loves sweets and has a HIGH tolerance for pain to the point of injuring himself further.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. We live such parallel lives...

    I am sending my love to you and your little man...my little man has a high pain tolerance too--lots of self-injurious behavior. Proud of you for starting this blog...I haven't been able to do that yet. Maybe some day...

    ReplyDelete