Sunday, January 13, 2013

Just stepped in....

Pee...yep a big puddle of pee. Do I have a dog? A cat, maybe? Nope.

It all started when I was sitting at the kitchen table and heard what sounded like water being poured out onto the floor in the bedroom. I raced in there to catch Brody standing on top of the dresser hurriedly pulling up his underwear. I felt the wetness under my feet and it didn't take long to put the pieces together. He had stood on top of the dresser, and peed on the floor...where I was now standing....oh joy!


I am going to try to update this blog more often as a journal of sorts! Hopefully one day I will look back on this blog and laugh at the way things used to be. Or I can read this to him one day.

Here is Brody and Daddy playing golf in Gatlinburg, TN last week.




No comments:

Post a Comment