Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Giving Himself a Bath...Koolaid Style!

As I was typing the "Meet Brody" post, he ran by where I was sitting with a thin blanket. His destination was the bathroom and because he had his blanket I assumed he was going to do #2 (he likes to cover his head with the blanket). The dryer was running in the bathroom, the T.V. was on, and the air was running. With that being said, it took me a while to notice the water running in the bathroom. When I noticed, I assumed he was turning it on to attempt to wash his hands or to even give himself a bath, which he has done before. To my surprise (and I wonder how I am even surprised anymore!), I walked in to see him giving himself a koolaid bath! He had taken his cup of Hi C drink that his dad had gotten him at Wendys and dumped it in the bathtub. He then filled the tub up with water, creating a red mess of water! He was happily swimming away in the tub. I laughed a little, drained the tub, rinsed him off, and then ran him a nice normal water bath. Sweet child...he never ceases to surprise me with his antics!


No comments:

Post a Comment